Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking of the Planned Parenthood videos and the slaughter of innocents. I keep coming across new stories.




Planned Parenthood may be keeping some babies alive after the abortion procedure in order to better collect their organs for harvesting — such as their hearts. - Finish reading here.



Then, a new video ... aborted baby's heart was beating as the brains were harvested ... LifeSite news.


MAKE IT STOP!


O my God,
I am heartily sorry
for having offended
you my God!
I detest all of my sins,
because I dread the loss 
of heaven and the pains of hell.
But most of all -
most of all, because they 
offend you my God
who are all good
and deserving of all my love.
O my God.
I firmly resolve
with help of your grace,
to confess my sins,
to do penance,
and to amend my life.
Amen.


O my God,
I cry to you, O Lord.
I have said: "You are my refuge
all I have in the land of the living."
Listen, then, to my cry
for I am in the depths of distress.


Awake, O Lord, why do you sleep?
Arise, do not reject us for ever!
Why do you hide your face
and forget our oppression and misery?

2 comments:

  1. "Their face is the Face of Christ." --Pope Francis
    I read that the abortionist cut through the face of a living baby to extract the brain. I can't bear to look at the video, just knowing is so painful. I don't know what to do either beyond making reparation to Jesus' Face. My God, what hell has this country willingly descended to? Jesus Mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "MAKE IT STOP!"

    The Lord's way is the way of the cross. It is just too easy to make it stop but it would be wonderful if all our Lord Jesus had to do was wave his hand and point his finger at those engaged in such horror and pierce them to the heart.

    I'd want some of that piercing too since I have been too selfish to care many times over. But I am praying for the innocent and for those who are engaged in the abortion death cycle.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.