Monday, May 23, 2016

Our Lady of the Rosary of San Nicolas, Argentina

Coronation of Our Lady of the Rosary of San Nicholas

On Sunday, May 22, the Bishop of San Nicolas officially approved the messages given by Our Lady of the Rosary to Mrs. Gladys Quiroga de Motta between 1983 and 1990.

The messages are dramatic and consoling, and once again, emphasizing the prayers of the Holy Rosary.  Our Lady of the Rosary urges conversion and prayer, and for people to renounce materialism and love of money.  I'm reminded of what the Holy Father says so often, about idolatry, love of money, and materialism by which so many are obsessed, neglecting the poor, and therfore God himself.

I was impressed by a couple of the messages given by Our Lady which reiterates her concern for our Holy Father the Pope.
I want to heal my children of that disease that is the materialism and that many suffer, I want to help them discover Christ, to love Christ and to say to them that Christ prevails above all.
The enemy is defying me very ruthlessly, is openly tempting my children. It is a fight between the light and the darkness. It is a constant persecution to my dear Church.
All of you are parts of the mystical body that is the Church and of which Christ is the head. On Earth the Vicar of my Son is the person responsible for that body to be standing, and for that reason you must follow your Pope, following his education that is, really, the education of Christ. My Son's will be done.

Pray for the Holy Church. Hurt is my Heart because frequently it is attacked, day to day its light dims. As Mother of the Church I suffer the most exhausting pain. My sufferings are united to those of the Pope, because his pain is my pain.
Today the world is confused, very confused. Evil appears to be the only solution. Mankind is being lead by Satan to the deepest of the abysses, to the total condemnation of the soul. Fortunate those that want to see clear in their hearts. Fortunate those that stop to meditate. Fortunate those that are lead by the Mother. Glory be to the Eternal one.
In these times of great confusions and so little light in the souls, my purest light will be the one that guides you in the middle of so much darkness. I will help you to overcome all uncertainty. This Mother will make your encounter with the Son possible. For this it is necessary to become small and to give in to my Heart. Amen. Amen. - Source

Never does Our Lady speak against the Pope, nor the Ordinary Form of Holy Mass, nor does she ever speak against Vatican II.  Interestingly, at San Nicolas, Our Lady asked for a church to be built, a church wherein the Ordinary Form of Mass is celebrated, in a diocese headed by so-called 'Novus Ordo' bishops in communion with the Pope.  After another approved apparition at Cuapa, Nicaragua was finished, the seer became a Catholic priest and of course, he celebrated the Ordinary Form of Mass as well.

Something to think about, huh.

Last week the Holy Father urged pilgrims from Portugal to pray the rosary every day.  I read on some sites criticism of the Holy Father even in that statement - suggesting he says stuff like that to make people believe he is faithful.

How much pain that must cause Our Lady ...

Pray for the Holy Church. Hurt is my Heart because frequently it is attacked, day to day its light dims. As Mother of the Church I suffer the most exhausting pain. My sufferings are united to those of the Pope, because his pain is my pain. - Our Lady of the Rosary

h/t Spirit Daily 

1 comment:

  1. It hurts my head to think about what leads a person to suggest that the pope speaking in a Catholic, orthodox way is subterfuge. Think of the joy lost there. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.