Sunday, April 20, 2008

My six word memoir meme.


Angela tagged me for this:

.

Write a memoir of your life in just six words. Post it on the blog. Tag 5 others.

.

So - right off the top of my head I thought of this from "Chic":

.

"Dance, dance, dance... keep on dancing."

.

Then I thought of this from the "Four Tops":

.

"What becomes of the broken hearted?"

.

While I considered this from Tina Turner:

.

"Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river!"

.

Although something from Abbey Road would certainly be appropriate:

.

"(She) came in through the bathroom window."

.

But then I just went with Cece Peniston:

.

"I don't know what to do."

.

Although, thinking about it more seriously, I decided on this:

.

"Let the children come to me." - Matt. 20:14

.

I tag the following people I would most like to hang out with for an evening:

.

Tina Fey, Charo, Drew Carey, Karen Walker, and Jack Mcfarland. However - if they can't do it, I tag everyone from The Office.

4 comments:

  1. Ter: I wish you'd quit obsessing about me. Get a life, please!

    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:34 PM

    Had a good week Terry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Jackie - I didn't start any fights or anything. I hope you had a great trip to EGYPT.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.