Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Goes to church on Sunday...

But oh, oh, watch out on Monday."
.
That is pretty much the screed of those who do not go to church but criticize their neighbors who do. There is an element of truth to it I suppose - although the devil likes to show people our faults. But I can do a pretty good job of showing off mine on my own without his help. That poor ol' devil gets blamed for a lot of stuff we do very well on our own.
.
Anyway. Last night after working in the yard, I was really tired and crabby. I posted in that mood. So I took some of the posts down this morning. You didn't miss much. (Never post when angry, over-tired, sick, drunk, or on pain-killers.)

3 comments:

  1. What if you're all 5 at once? Could make for interesting reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Since I'm always on pain killers pehaps that means I should never post?

    I'm sure there are some that will be nodding their heads if they read my comment!

    Like i care ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two, three, and five would pretty much rule me out, altogether.
    There have been rare instances when I did manage all five at the same time.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.