Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ellen gets married again - or is it the first time?



Ellen weds the beautiful Portia...
.
At home - the wedding was at home. People can do pretty much whatever they want at home. For instance, my dad never beat up my mother in public, but did so at home. Of course, same sex couples can get married in California. I think you can do pretty much anything in California.
.
I may be wrong, but I thought Ellen wed Anne Heche as well? And then Anne was found wandering into other people's homes or something. I never really liked Anne. Portia is prettier.

.

Ellen is so funny. Cute too. Portia is beautiful though.

11 comments:

  1. I give them 5 years. Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years might b a little long.

    I should have added this to the post - but the photo is kind of sweet, isn't it? It reminds me of little girls playing wedding, marrying their best girl friend. It would be sweet if that is all it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to disagree with you about Ellen being cute and funny. But Portia is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom - that's okay, but I think she's kinda funny - a little phony about being clueless - but funny. She's only cute in a My Three Sons sort of way.

    Belinda - tons of prayers for you and your family - I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so upset that I was not invited to that "wedding". I had a great dress already picked out and everything!

    Belinda: Prayers here too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, come on - they knew you'd steal their thunder with your dance moves at the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The news refers to them as "long time partners" - only in CA is 4 years a long time.

    belinda - I feel your pain

    Cathy - Angela is right. Ellen is a horrible dancer and you would have made her look bad in her new brides eyes. Gosh Portia could have left her right on the spot for you. How would that look??

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.