Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some quick notes...

About policy, I suppose.
.
I can't get into St.Blogs or Abbey-Roads2 again. I don't know if they are working on the server or what - but I'm not happy about it.
.
I may open comments in a day or so - although it is a great mortification not to get responses to what I post - I have no idea if people are still reading me, and I get none of the affirmation positive comments provide and therefore no ego satisfaction either. Yeah - so maybe I should continue to keep them closed.
.
I'm already so tired of politics - I have a short attention span. I'm back to square one - I don't like any of them and I think they are all cut from the same cloth... and I don't trust them. I do love posting provocative stuff in their regard however. I just love to see respectable people get all upset and defensive about condoning the immoral behavior of their favorite politicians - you know, their war monger candidates, as well as their communist peaceniks and bad Catholics, along with the candidate's horrid parenting skills, drug use, illegitimate children, and so on. Double-standards rule dude!
.
One thing - besides AR2 - that is pretty much out of my control, is what I post. I always post honestly, truthfully, and exactly what I think, and though I do not betray confidences or identify people who may inspire a particular post - I will post my opinion about things you show and tell me - if I deem it important enough to do so.
.

Please remember however - it is just my opinion and it is also my blog.

.

Love you.