Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Jesus People - Episode 1

This is soooooooooo funny.
.
A friend sent me the link. A person from Barb Nicolosi's Act-Up - or is it Act- I ?... LOL! Something like that. Anyway, he created the sit-com, obviously inspired by The Office and maybe even Christopher Guest's work. The episodes are comic views of Christian situations. Since they are created by Christians, it really is a case of Christians making fun of themselves...... Just remember, it's comedy.

My friend included this in her email: "when you've lived in Steubenville for any length of time, you'll find them very funny."

I have never lived in Steubenville - I visited - but the video is funny without the Steubenville exxperience.

3 comments:

  1. The young guy in black reminds me of Josh Duggar LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry,

    Of course, I know Jesus - He is huge!

    OMG, this is funney! I sent the link to my priest who is on retreat now in Palm Springs with the rest of the guys from the Diocese of Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.