Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Novena to St. Joseph

The novena to St. Joseph begins today.
.
St Joseph is the premier patron of impossible situations. 
.
Go to Joseph.
.
Remember, most pure spouse of Mary, ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that no one ever had recourse to your protection or asked for your aid without obtaining relief. Confiding, therefore, in your goodness, I come before you and humbly implore you. Despise not my petitions, foster-father of the Redeemer, but graciously receive them.  Amen.  -  Novena prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Maria1:49 AM

    We never needed St. Jospeh more...Thanks,Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sancte Joseph, intercede pro nobis.
    And Maria, yeah!, never have we needed him more!!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.