Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Pope in Britain: Don't mention the war!



He did though!
.
The Holy Father barely stepped off the the plane and then:
.
The German pope spoke glowingly of Britain's history and, significantly because of his own background, praised its people for standing up to the "Nazi tyranny" that was wreaked on the country by his own people in World War II. - Pope in UK 
.
I can't wait to hear what else he says.
.
"Benedict XVI is the Pope of Christian Unity."


.
Photo: Don't mention the war!
.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny. That is one of my favortitest episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too - it never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We may be in store for some real gems...P.Benedict is nobody's fool...these British atheists think they're so "cool and groovy"...I think he'll slice them up like bologna for dinner! (But charitably...unlike me, who would go at 'em with a hatchet!!..that's why I'm in a cloister, far from doing any real harm!)

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.