Friday, October 01, 2010

Little Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face


Happy Feast Day.
.
There are now so many innumerable students and experts on the life and doctrine of Little Therese that I could add nothing to the many beautiful eulogies, praises, and testaments said about the saint on her feast day today...  except perhaps...
.
Whoever is a little one, let him come to me... seated at the table of sinners.
.
.
.
"Sometimes it happens that despite their best efforts, some souls remain imperfect because it would be to their spiritual detriment to believe they are virtuous or to have others agree with them." - My Sister St. Therese

4 comments:

  1. Happy Feast Day.My favorite. Sad ,I can not express in English. I read every day, but my English...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy feastday, Terry, and many thanks for Abbey Roads. Here is a jewel from Therese: "If you are willing to bear serenely the trial of being displeasing to yourself, then you will be for Jesus a pleasant place of shelter."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy feast day Angelo - many thanks for reading!

    Dear Fr. Patrick a very happy feast day to you as well - I love that saying from little Therese - it gets me through life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Feast Terry and all of you!
    St. Therese has been with me since the very beginning of my life of faith; her "Story of a Soul" has been my "spiritual direction" and the "Last Testament" her sisters assembled has given me such hope, consolation and direction.
    She's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.