Friday, February 11, 2011

I was in Lourdes today.



I just went to Lourdes for Our Lady's feast day via live web cam.  I've been there twice before in person.  Tonight felt the same.  Our Lady anticipated my visit.  She wanted me there, she called me there.  This is the anniversary of her first apparition to Bernadette... it's cool to think about that while looking at the grotto.  Our Lady asked people to come in procession.  She asks for us.
.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I was blessed with Lourdes water today.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.