Monday, March 07, 2011

"Gangster Government": Seriously, I'm beginning to like this lady...



Michele Bachmann
.
The House Tea Party Caucus founder, Michele Bachmann said, "I don't take back my statement on gangster government," a phrase she used at a tea party gathering in April. "I think that there have been actions that have been taken by this government that I think are corrupt," she said during her appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press." - Source
.
"Gangsta!"  After all, Obama is from Chicago.

7 comments:

  1. What exactly is there not to like?

    Mom to five children, foster mom to 23 other kids, married to the same man she started with, and - best of all - she's trying to save the incandescent light bulb (that's HUGE!!!)

    Considering that Minnesota elected Jesse Ventura and gave us Al Frankin, I would thing that Michelle Bachmann would be a breath of fresh air.

    Honestly Terry - if it wasn't for you,Cathy et al, and the thought of a Mancini's steak - I would never step foot in Minnesota ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thing = think

    How come you never see these mistakes until you hit the publish button?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, I didn't.

    Adrienne - I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw her on Meet the Press on Sunday...

    Great Tap dancer....didn't give one straight answer to David Gregory's questions...

    The daily winner though was the lawyer from Westboro Baptist Church on Fox News Sunday....according to her we're all going to hell in a handbasket.

    That's why I like my 11:30 Mass :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Westboro only says that because they've been stockpiling handbaskets and are trying to create a market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know, at this point, we my need a gangster to undo the damage!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.