Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The Lord is gracious and merciful. Ps. 145



A beautiful meditation on Our Lord's fidelity to his priests.
.
My Heart is moved to compassion by the sufferings of my priests,

by those that they inflict upon themselves
and by those that they inflict on each other.
.
The sins of my priests cause me an immense sorrow.

I grieve over my priests
with a tender and sorrowful love.
.
I want them to understand

that every trial, every suffering, every humiliation is,
for them, an occasion to turn to me with confidence
and to discover the depth and the height and the breadth
of my merciful love,
of my Divine Friendship for them. - Read more here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.