Monday, June 06, 2011

Dr. Kevorkian hailed as a hero, a martyr.



I knew it would come to this.
.
As news broke of Dr. Jack's Kevorkian death on Friday, MSNBC anchor Chris Jansing invited on defense attorney and friend Geoffrey Fieger to praise the convicted criminal known as 'Dr. Death': "Dr. Jack Kevorkian will be looked at as a hero, a true hero, and as a martyr for what they did to him for nine years. Putting him in prison..."
.
"I doubt very many people will ever remember him as a cold-blooded killer. Obviously there's some on the fringe, but I think most of us would recognize his, not only his greatness and his kindness and his beneficence and his importance." - Source

.
I guess it is only the 'fringe' element then, that knows we have contracepted and aborted our way into esteeming euthanasia as the only 'happy death'.  I suspect few in the world know that the only real happy death is to die in the state of grace.

2 comments:

  1. Do an image search of Kevorkian art. It's a real window into his soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Very, very creepy. I think he may have been possessed. Strangely, when I prayed for his soul I experienced a sense of revulsion.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.