Sunday, April 15, 2012

Divine Mercy Sunday

"I am offering people a vessel
with which they are to keep
coming for graces
to the fountain of mercy.
That vessel is this image
with the inscription:
'Jesus, I trust in you.'"


"On My Feast - on the Feast of Mercy ... run through the whole world and lead souls that fainted away to the source of My Mercy.  I will lead and strengthen them." - Jesus to St. Faustina

I thought of those very words after communion.


I saw water flowing from the right side
of the temple, Alleluia
and all they to whom that water came were saved;
and they shall say: Alleluia, Alleluia.

Praise the Lord
for He is good,
His mercy
endures forever,
Alleluia.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.