Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Oh! How I suffer!



How bad is it?

I wonder if people ever get tired of themselves whining?  Have you ever visited a really crappy nursing home?  A Vet's home?  A children's hospital?  Have you ever walked through a really horrible section of town? 

I really get tired of people whining all of the time.

Yeah - I know - I just did.
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - James 1:27

5 comments:

  1. Point taken :)

    I doubt you directed this at me in particular, but we can all learn from this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merc - not directed at you at all!

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry if I come across as a whiner. I never saw myself as one but it's difficult to know oneself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope - I never thought of you as a whiner either.

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.