Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's an evangelization breakthrough!

Every damn Tuesday
I get these obsequious Tweets -
can I block him?


 
 
 
I tellya!  It's an eee-vangelization breakthrough!

-What is, Poodle?

The pope on Twitter - it's an eee-vangelization breakthrough, I tellya.

-Is that the new eee-vangelization Poodle, er the old one?

I think it's the new one, hon.

-What's the difference?  Did they rewrite something?  Is there an indulgence per Tweet?
 


Editor's note:  Seriously, I think it is wonderful - it validates so many... so many tweet people online.  Call me old fashioned, but I still think prayers for the Holy Father are better.

 

 
Nah!  He doesn't tweet
excathedra.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.