Friday, March 15, 2013

Pope Francis and the 'Biological Solution'

Not yet accustomed to all the staging.


Apparently, the Pope doesn't see it quite that way...
“Courage, dear brothers! Probably half of us are in our old age. Old age, they say, is the seat of wisdom. The old ones have the wisdom that they have earned from walking through life. Like old Simeon and Anna at the temple whose wisdom allowed them to recognize Jesus. Let us give with wisdom to the youth: like good wine that improves with age, let us give the youth the wisdom of our lives.” - VIS
 
As I said, I keep thanking God for our wonderful Pope Francis.

And he likes Tango.

 BTW - Fr Z has another pole poll up ...  "On a scale of 1 - 10"  ... I gave the new Pope a 10.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, a poll. Wow. Glad we all get to judge the new pontiff all democratic, like, on a scale of one to ten. Can we text our votes in? I hope he sends the results to the Vatican so that His Holiness can make adjustments in his performance as needed to pleaze the panel.

    Those black shoes are gonna cost him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the idea of a poll, either. I wonder if we would rate our opinion of Jesus Christ if he was walking the earth now.

      Father Z was very forceful in telling people that he doesn't want any pope bashing, but then he puts up this poll. It pulls in readers and makes the stats go up, but I don't think it was a good idea. A bit contradictory.

      Delete
  2. I think the poll is rather tasteless.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.