Saturday, November 09, 2013

I had a dream about poodles.




I had a dream that I was gathering up stray dogs, one I found at a convenience store, where you can buy just about anything disposable.  The little guy was sitting in a pot of multicolored flowers.  I picked him up and took him to an inn across the road.  There was a room I'd rented to give the dogs shelter.  I already had several dogs when I brought in the little miniature poodle I had just found.  It was at that moment I realized they were all poodles.  I also noticed they all had messy butts, and the one I was holding had a long piece of poop stuck, and so I got a paper towel and pulled it out.

I awakened thinking of the dream.  Wondering what it meant when a thought came to mind: "This is what you do when you blog."

I thought about it for awhile.

It seemed about right. 
 

1 comment:

  1. +JMJ+

    I had a dream in which I was blonde (or rather another dream in which I was blonde), and in the end, it all turned out to be a magical sham: I was a brunette, after all!

    When I woke up, I had no idea what the dream meant, but your reflection, "This is what you do when you blog," seems to apply to it as well. ;-)

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.