Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What pilgrims and beggars and shepherds do on Christmas Eve ...

 
 
Shepherds, you who go
up through the sheepfolds to the hill,
if by chance you see
him I love most,
 tell him I am sick, I suffer, and I die.
- St. John of the Cross



I love the anticipation of Christmas Eve - nothing can restrain love!
"When peaceful stillness compassed everything and the night in its swift course was half spent, Your all-powerful word from heaven's royal throne bounded...  And as he alighted... he still reached to heaven, while he stood upon the earth." - Wisdom 18: 14-16 
Wishing all of my readers and friends a very blessed Christmas...  happy and merry!  Thank you for all of your kindness and generosity towards me.  I pray the Little Jesus grant you every grace and blessing.  

13 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very blessed, holy and happy Christmas Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Happy Christmas to you Terry & to Angela M above who I remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blessed Christmas, Terry and all! You are in our prayers and Masses this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Terry Nelson. Thank you for a year of thought-provoking posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feliz Navidad, Terry! May the precious Babe be your joy this wonderful Christmas and always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessed Christmas & Joy to you & your little cat-friend, Terry: at Midnight Mass you will both be in my heart & my prayers....as will all your readers...Consolata.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings and prayer for you Terry on this Christmas day. Maligayang Pasko!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Christmas, Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:12 AM

    Vrolijk Kerstfeest' Terry! Joyeux Noël!

    Sir Thopas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Una muy Feliz Navidad and a happy, healthy New Year, Terry and ALL your visitors here!!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.