Friday, February 13, 2015

Impaired Judgement? Or Catholics don't know what they are talking about?



Same thing, really.

At least for me.  The other day I mentioned something about Pope Benedict's resignation and how it seemed to me he was fleeing the wolves, with the caveat, "though my judgement may be impaired ..."  Meaning, I don't have all the facts.  Not having all the facts means impaired judgement.  Which is probably why so many Catholics online don't really know what they are talking about.  Even when they cite Aquinas or St. Toonces or Raymond Arroyo, or NBC Nightly News.  (Brian Williams' judgement may have been impaired by something else - otherwise I believe absolutely everything that is said on nightly news - esp. when he spoke.  Why else would he have had roles on 30 Rock?  And if Sarah Palin never read anything, I don't have to either.)

So here's what I think, "though my judgement may be impaired ..."

Hilary Clinton is having cosmetic surgery/work done - that is why she isn't around right now.

I knew you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.