Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Jordanian Pilot Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh Burned Alive by ISIS



From Huffington Post:
A video circulating on social media on Tuesday appears to show the murder of a Jordanian fighter pilot by militants of the Islamic State group.

Supporters shared a video purporting to show Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh dressed in an orange jumpsuit standing in a cage, before being burned alive. - Finish reading here.


Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord,
 Lord, hear my voice!
O let your ears be attentive
to the voice of my pleading.

*
Rescue me, Lord, from evil men;
from the violent keep me safe,
from those who plan evil in their hearts
and stir up strife every day;
 who sharpen their tongue like an adder's,
with the poison of viper on their lips.
*
To you, Lord God, my eyes are turned:
in you I take refuge; spare my soul!
 From the trap they have laid for me keep me safe:
keep me from the snares of those who do evil.
 Let the wicked fall into the traps they have set
while I pursue my way unharmed.


O my God!  I am heartily sorry ...