Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Growing Up Trans - the Frontline Documentary



Watched it.

Very sad and confusing.

One kid said he'd like to go off hormones for awhile to see what it's like.  He kept saying he didn't want to say he regretted anything - but it seemed to me he did.  He regretted his lost puberty.

All the kids appear to be from upper middle class families.  Rich by comparison to average families.  Families with one kid, and one or two from a single parent household.  The kids seemed rather precocious - perhaps spoiled, or at least accustomed to get their own way.  Making life-identity decisions for themselves before puberty ...

You know this is the next issue, right?

Get ready to be manipulated.


I told you before - stop calling me Hilda!  I want to be called Fred!


Song for this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.