Monday, September 14, 2015

Here's something: A Word of Caution ...

Francesca Woodman


... For the Spiritual Friends.

I think this is dialogue.  I also think we're learning something important from these exchanges.  As St. Paul said: "There have to be factions among you in order that also those who are approved among you may become known." - 1 Corinthians 11: 17-26  It's all good.


Rachel Lu responds to Melinda Selmys and 'the Spiritual Friends'.  It is very good.

I like what one Crisis commenter said:
Once you remove the erotic element from this disordered desire you no longer have homosexuality.

Works for me.

And people can do that.



I might have more to say - or maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.