Thursday, November 05, 2015

I've also been having computer problems...



Just a heads up.

If you have emailed me and I haven't responded it's probably because there are problems with my computer.  I found that out from a friend who called to ask why I wasn't responding.  I also stopped checking out a few sites online because for some unknown reason my laptop crashes when I'm on your site.  I'm not blaming you - but you tumlr people know who you are.

I think things have been taken care of now.

Although, I may never blog again if this keeps happening.  I may blow up the computer in the back yard for November 5 festivities - bonfires of the vain and frivolous.

Just remember - I wouldn't ignore you - I need all the friends I can get.

What?


8 comments:

  1. If you should end your blogging days, I will miss you since you have been a source of encouragement to me and to many others. Yours is a voice of reason, faith and good humor. I think of your website as a source of rest and consolation because you encourage all who come here to press onward with Jesus and his holy mother, Mary.

    Praying for you Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about the computer. Sometimes I just want to pitch everything, sit down on the floor, and play with my grandchildren. They look so comfortable lying down on the floor sucking their thumbs. Think I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet here I am online again. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Do you think in Yoko's head everything she does is imbued with a deep significance? Not necessarily in a vain way (though...chances are...I'm not judging...too much). I mean once you cross over into "performance artist," how does the rest of your life not become a performance piece with no audience?

    Yoko is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - she has to believe that everything she does, every gesture is spiritually significant, and art of the highest quality. I think she thinks she's responsible for Lennon's success and entire legacy.

      I think I should start blaming her for all that is wrong in the world. LOL1

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.