Sunday, February 28, 2016

Updating the shop ...

Sacred Heart of Jesus after Pompeo Batoni, 2011
Acrylic on panel. 11 x 14
(I will be re-shooting this in its tabernacle frame, and 
adding it to the new collection.)


I will be updating my Etsy shop, Dogwood Details this coming week.

Retablos, shrines, and images for Holy Week.  The shrines are tabernacle style frames - which may be a little costly, but frames like that are rare.  I just finished Our Lady of Solitude and I'm waiting for it to dry so I can insert it into a frame I embellished.  I also have a small shrine of Our Lady Undoer of Knots with wood carved statues of Don Bosco and Dominic Savio - but I want to say they are Toribio Romo and Ceferino Namuncura instead.



My Shop: Dogwood Details



2 comments:

  1. I am calling first dibs on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On which one dear Angela? Cause I got my hopes up for one mentioned so I hope it is not one you are interested in. ^^

      Will be in touch Terry.

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.