Sunday, October 30, 2016

Film endings ...

Last scenes of Klute.
Bree Daniels was afraid she could never be faithful to Klute after he proposed, protesting:
He said: They don't scare me anymore.

Many years ago, Klute was one of the very last films I saw in theaters before "I left the world" so to speak ...


It was kind of prophetic.

But you spare all things, because they are yours,
O LORD and lover of souls,
for your imperishable spirit is in all things!
Therefore you rebuke offenders little by little,
warn them and remind them of the sins they are committing,
that they may abandon their wickedness and believe in you, O LORD! - Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.