Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Gays in the Vatican: There has to be a story here ... maybe even a conspiracy theory connection?

Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel, second from left, 
and his husband Gauthier Destenay 
arrive at the Vatican 
for an audience with Pope Francis. 
 They were welcomed by 
Prefect of the Pontifical household
 Georg Gänswein.



Have we found the gay lobby?

Just kidding!

Seriously, I think it's nice that the Prime Minister of Luxembourg brings his husband to work.

The only thing I'm thinking may be notable about this story is that the Vatican will reject a gay ambassador's credentials, but when it comes to a head of state, they can't do that.

I don't get it.

Song for this post here.

2 comments:

  1. What nice looking clean cut professional guys. They look more "straight" then the priest standing next to Burke in your pic below..(tone down the bronzer next time...)

    I do like how these power gays are taking after their hetero counterparts and marrying younger people...(though at least this one does have a job...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! As Ed Grimley would say, "It just seems to me they would be totally decent guys, I must say."

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.